Find a microbe of interests¶
There are at least two ways to find a microbe of interest.
1. Use the global search widget¶
A global search widget is available on the navigation bar next to the GMrepo logo:
Possible hits will be shown automatically in a dropdown list when users enter three and more characters:
Users can then select any item from the list, and to the microbe of interest.
- the search is automatic, so there is no need to press the
enterkey or click the icon;
nothing will be shownif no search results can be found in our database.
Users can first go to the All taxa , and search in the
Valid search term include:
- scientific name, for example
- NCBI taxonomic ID, for example
- Users need to search for
Genusin two separate tables;
- The two tables only contain
a subset ofall microbes available in GMrepo.