Find a marker species/genus of interests¶
There are at least two ways to find a marker taxa of interest.
1. Use the global search widget¶
A global search widget is available on the navigation bar next to the GMrepo logo:
Possible hits will be shown automatically in a dropdown list when users enter three and more characters:
Those marked as
marker taxon at the end are
marker taxa. Users can then select any item from the list, and to the
marker taxon of interest.
- the search is automatic, so there is no need to press the
enterkey or click the icon;
nothing will be shownif no search results can be found in our database.
2. Search in the Marker taxa webpage¶
Users can first go to the Marker taxa , and search in the
Valid search term include:
- scientific name, for example
- NCBI taxonomic ID, for example